- I am impaired and I haven’t had a drop to drink
- I can do anything with a little help
- I didn’t need a go cart as a kid I had a wheelchair.
- I don’t get stressed in my pajama pants
- I don’t want to be an oompa loompa
- I feel the need, the need for speed
- I got nothing so I’ll just ramble
- I got to bring superheroes to life
- I had moves…just not like Jagger
- I have a love hate relationship with my desk at work
- I have no idea how you people shower standing up
- I have two Little minions that love to ride on my chair
- I know I’m a rockstar you don’t have to treat me like one
- I like games and I’m uncensored
- I love it when a plan comes together
- I occasionally moonlight as the invisible man
- I remember you, just not right this second
- I should have been a doctor
- I spend lots of time in the matrix
- I STILL want to be like Mike
- I talk because sometimes it’s all I can do
- I think the drink machine has a camera am I being punked?
- I want to be Darth Vader
- I was frustrated and full of doubt….until Dr Leigh
- I won’t run over you even if you deserve it
- I wonder if a Fembot could be reprogrammed to help the handicapped?
- I wouldn’t be a good hitchhiker
- I’m a comedian I can’t help it.
- I’m pretty sure MacGyver was paid better than I am
- I’m smart most of the time
- I’ve never done the robot on purpose
- If clothes are necessary why can’t they be easier to put on?
- If everything was easy we wouldn’t learn anything
- If something is worth doing you’ll find a way to do it
- If you run into me it doesn’t count
- If your life is boring you might be doing it wrong
- In case you aren’t aware Christmas is here
- Independence sometimes needs some chewing gum a paperclip and duct tape
- Is it bad if I’m jealous of this guy?
- It may be a wheelchair but at least it’s comfortable
- It takes work to be this pretty
- It takes work to look this good in a chair
- It’s a good thing I’m not high maintenance
- It’s a small world but it’s not THAT small
- It’s hard work being a man on wheels
- Make the most of what you have
- May I share this parking lot with you?
- Music is virtually everywhere
- My Dick Tracy watch has changed my life
- My ego gets big and then I remember I can’t tie my own shoes
- My friends never ask me to help them move
- My kryptonite smells great and knows what it wants
- My wall has wheels
- Settling for less will give you a life full of stress
- Smart people make mistakes every day
- Smart pills you say? Yes please
- So You want to have a Successful Life? You’re Going to Need Support
- Some Days it Rocks to Be Me
- Someone is always watching put your game face on
- Someone truly inspiring sacrifices for all of us
- Sometimes gamers just need a little help
- Sometimes I get to roll like a rockstar
- Sometimes I really need my own pit crew
- Sometimes I wear more than I eat
- Speed dating on aisle 5
- Stairs and wheelchair don’t mix
- Super Heroes Are Us!
- Support NEW MEDIA ARTS
- Supporting independent creators and artists just makes you feel good
- Take Chances it’s good for you
- Technology has changed everything for disabled people
- The art of relaxing: do you do it well?
- The cerebral palsy weight-loss plan
- The chair does not have a flux capacitor
- The communication gap…. I only run over you if I’m angry…. Don’t be afraid to speak
- The most akward conversation ever: the one you avoid
- The name game can a name make you feel less disabled?
- The only way I can hold the door for you is if there Is a button
- The past prepares us for the future
- The Patricia effect
- The support system part two
- There is never enough handicap parking
- There’s no better time to start then now
- This is why I don’t go grocery shopping
- Time flies how do you manage it?
- True stories of being special
- Walking seems like really hard work
- Want to be happy? Then do what makes you happy every day
- We all have issues but do you know yours?
- We all inspire someone let them pick you up
- What drives you?
- What he said
- What makes your life worth living
- What will you do with a fresh start?
- Wheelchair supermodels do I have what it takes?
- When I lived on Sesame Street Mondays never sucked
- When in doubt go all out
- Will Jamie Jordan please stand up
- Work and wait and try not to drive yourself crazy
- Would you like some fun with that?